SME Grant Eligibility Criteria
1. The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian
2. The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
3. The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year
4. Company operation in the one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000
5. Company operation > two(2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).
6. Manufacturing: Sales turnover not exceeding RM50 million OR full-time employees not exceeding 200 workers
7. Services and other sectors: Sales turnover not exceeding RM20 million OR full-time employees not exceeding 75 workers
How Does the SME Grant Work on Ajobthing?
1. The Grant is applicable when you select to purchase Add-On for selected packages under the Grant.
2. You are required to pay only half the total price of the package.*
3. Half the total credits / unlimited period / resumes amount will be added to your account after payment success. The remaining amount will be added after our team has verified your documents.**
4. After payment success, you will be contacted by our Account Manager to submit the documents below.
1. Complete Application Form & Declaration Form
2. Copy of business registration lisences (CCM, or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016)
3. Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director(s) / Partner(s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable
4. Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months
5. Quotation / Invoice and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC